Replacing your cement walkway with paver stones add instant value to your home.
- Let the Sunshine In – One of the simplest but most satisfying fix ups you can do is to make your windows sparkle and shine, letting in clear summer light.
- Fix Up the Front Door – Your front entry is your home’s ambassador. Spice things up by painting the front door another color or replacing it altogether.
- Get Rid of Rotted Wood – Don’t let damage to the wood on your house’s exterior let rot to set in. Weatherproof your home or switch to stucco.
- Polish Up Paths and Patios – Don’t let another winter wreak havoc on your hardscaping. Bring your walkways and entertaining areas into tip-top shape while you can still enjoy them. For those with concrete driveways and walkways, switch to paver stones and add instant value to your home.
- Spruce Up the House Paint – Make your home stand out by brightening up its drab exterior with a fresh coat of paint.
- Renew Porches or Decks – Fix the decking on your outdoor spaces so they’re safer and more inviting for summer and fall entertaining.
- Mow the Lawn – Something simple, yet often overlooked. Break out the mower or hire a professional landscaper to maintain the green in the front lawn. For those who want to eliminate the painstaking hassle of cutting the grass, think about hardscaping solutions from Hardscape Concepts.